Our school has an enrolment management plan which limits our intake of students. Please check the Enrolment Management Plan to see if you reside in catchment or are entitled to enrol as in-catchment. The following website will help determine if your residential address is in our
Students who live in our catchment area are guaranteed of a position.
For students within catchment
2. Lodge your enrolment form along with following documentation to the school office:
Documentation of residency within the catchment area. Current proof of residency at - One primary source (a current rental/lease agreement, or a rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement,
One secondary source (a utility bill e.g. electricity, gas), showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name
Student's original birth certificate *if both parents were not born in Australia, please provide proof of your child's Australian citizenship e.g. Australian passport, Australian citizenship certificate.
Any other academic records that may be useful.
3. An enrolment interview will be arranged once your application has been approved.
Please note that enrolment applications cannot be accepted unless all documentation is completed and received.
For students who live outside the catchment
If the student doesn't reside within
1. Complete the Marshall Road State School
2. Lodge the exemption application and enrolment form with the office along with your child's original birth certificate. *if both parents were not born in Australia, please provide proof of your child's Australian citizenship e.g. Australian passport, Australian citizenship certificate.
3. Available places will be allocated using the exemption criteria on the form as an enrolment management plan limits our intake of students.
Applications for Prep enrolments are received in the year prior to commencement and the first round of offers are made in July. Further offers are made in terms three and four depending on available spaces.
To determine when your child can commence their Prep year, use the
prep ready reckoner calculator.