Parent Liaison Officer
The parent liaison officer aims to contribute to the development of a supportive, equitable and just school environment through the promotion of active and informed involvement of parents in the life of the school community.
Our Parent Liaison Officer for 2019 is Jasmine Henery.
The parent liaison officer aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Development of opportunities for parents to be involved in the life of the school.
- Development of a programme of education for parents on topics related to education and child development.
- Raising parent awareness of how each can participate in school decision-making processes.
- Develop processes, which support teacher-parent interaction and cooperation.
- Participation in school activities and forums to develop knowledge and understanding of school life.
- Promotion of the school in the local community.
- Communication with school administration to ensure effective voice is given to parent feedback.
Parents are requested to ensure that all property is clearly marked with the student's name. If your child loses something, see your class teacher and check the lost property area, located under A Block outside the Cleaners' storeroom/Chappy's room.
Health and cyber safety